The leaky gut syndrome is caused when toxins leak into the bloodstream. Therefore, medication doesn't make sense. Although doctors may prescribe medication to treat symptoms, herbal remedies can be used instead.
The leaky gut syndrome can be treated with slippery elm in a number of ways. However, it would be best to get help from professional doctors for an effective leaky gut treatment.
1. When water is added to the mucilage in slippery elm, it forms a gel that covers internal surfaces. The intestines will be covered by the mucilage gel. This is where inflammation and irritation that can lead to the leaky gut syndrome are originating. Slippery elm can be used as an oral supplement to soothe the condition.
2. The immune system is protected from infection by the antioxidants found in slippery elm. This boosts the immune system's strength and prevents it from giving out as easily.
You can use this herb to treat burns and other wounds. However, you can also find orally taken over-the-counter remedies.
There are many ways peppermint can treat the leaky gut syndrome.
1. The stomach calming effects of peppermint can help relieve many symptoms of the leaky gut syndrome.
2. This herb stimulates the flow of bile which is vital for a healthy body.
3. Peppermint can kill bacteria and eliminate a lot of toxic material leaking from the intestines. This is a huge help to the immune system. It would not otherwise be able to attack bacteria and other toxins on its own.
Peppermint tea is a common way to enjoy it. This is a great way to relax after a long day.
Some symptoms of leaky stomach syndrome can be treated with chamomile.
1. Excess gas can be absorbed by Chamomile.
2. Chamomile can relieve stomach distress pains and cramping.
3. Chamomile is usually consumed as tea. It helps to overcome stress. This is a huge benefit.
Chamomile tea can be a common form of chamomile.