Cleaning a car is not difficult, but it is important to do it properly and regularly if you want your car to maintain its value and appearance. Here are some simple steps to take to wash your car.
1. Use the appropriate car cleaner provided by the dealer. Many people make the mistake of using simple household detergents without realizing that they are not good for the various rubber seals around your car. You can also find affordable mobile car cleaning in Brisbane via https://www.fullyslick.com.au/.
Image Source: Google
2. Avoid scratching your car by rinsing the sponge or cleaning gloves regularly. Some car dealerships provide a plastic matrix that fits the bottom of your bucket. The idea is for the sand to fall through the shapes at the bottom of the bucket so it doesn't return to your bearings and potentially damage your car paint.
3. Wash your car on a cold day or in the shade. This will prevent the water from drying out and leaving streaks that need further cleaning.
4. Before cleaning, point the vehicle hose up and down to remove as much sand and dirt as possible before cleaning. Use a hose with a trigger nozzle to conserve water.
5. Finally, clean the inside with a vacuum cleaner and cleaning agent. As with any exterior, this should be a suitable automotive product, not just a household cleaner.