scoliosis exercises designed to correct or improve or rotary lateral curvature of the spine. Opinion is still divided in the medical world as the cause of the condition. Some theories state nutritional or environmental issues, recently some assume the cause into the defective gene.
However, regardless of the cause there is plenty of research to show that people with scoliosis can benefit from exercise and activities such as yoga. You can get to know about scoliosis exercise via https://hiyh.info/scoliosis-treatment/
Regardless of your condition you have habits that determine how you stand, sit and move. The curve in your spine will have conditioned your muscles to behave in a certain way.
Image Source: Google
While it is beneficial to be aware of your posture you should check you do not try to sit down and stand upright using excessive muscle tension.
Trying to stand tall with long military style will load more stress on your spine.
Try this procedure for scoliosis
1. Stand with your feet about hip-width apart and realize that making contact with the floor. Appreciate push came back.
2. Let your head began to turn slowly to the left but do not let the shoulders move yet.
3. When your head has reached the end of the rotation, allowing your shoulders to move to the left. I
4. After your shoulders have moved as far as they can, let your pelvis starts to move. Keep moving above this rotation until you feel you need to move the legs and stop there.
5. Hold this position for a while and then let go and allow yourself to swing back to the front and allow for small movements. You do not want to improve themselves back into the pattern stand your habits.
6. Repeat on the opposite side.