Customer Resource Management (CRM) is a broad phrase that includes managing an organization's customer base and involves capturing, storing, and analyzing its customer information.
Customer-focused organizations implement CRM systems in an effort to turn their business into a leading company by creating a single view of customers that enables companies to:
Offering superior customer service by treating each customer as if they were their only customer2. Attract profitable businesses by learning who your customers are profitable and implementing strategies to improve business with those segments. You can now get #1 single customer view solutions in Australia via Marketsoft.com.au
Expand your product line by selling free products and services to your existing customer base. Understand customer churn and use retention strategies to protect your business from the competition.
- How long will it take for your company to introduce new products?
- What other complementary products can you introduce to the market?
- How do you react to changes in regulatory requirements?
- How do you measure brand effectiveness?
- Why do customers buy your product or service?
- What is your churn level?
- Which competitors do your customers migrate?
- Why do you migrate customers?
- What type of customer do you want?
- What is your fastest-growing customer segment?
- What is your slowest growing customer segment?
- What are the elements or factors of risk customers?
- What elements or factors benefit the customer?